Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm One!

Today is my first blogiversary!


I can't believe it has been a whole year since I sat at my computer and wondered, "What the heck am I going to find to write about ... and more importantly, who the heck will read or even care what I have to say??"


Turns out somebody out there is reading.  And for that, I say thanks!  Thank you to all the Geneabloggers and my other readers for giving me a reason to keep blogging.  I'm a full-blown addict now, but don't think that means you don't have to keep reading and commenting!


A special thank you goes out to DearMYRTLE.  Without her expert tutelage (and one heckuva webinar), this blog never would have happened.


Without this blog, I would not have made a connection with Laura (It's All Relative) and created what is, hands down, the best Success Team ever.  Without the Success Team, I would still be swimming around in a chaotic mess of disorganized research and an insurmountable to-do list.  


So you see ... blogging will give you a reason for existing, win friends and influence people, and organize your life!  Okay, maybe not ... but it sure is fun!

19 comments:

Joan said...

Happy blogiversary! Keep 'em coming...

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

Happy blogaversary, Jenny!

Bill West said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Carol said...

Happy blogiversary, it has been a very good year for you. Keep up the good work.

Laura Aanenson said...

Happy blogiversary wishes to one of my FAVORITE bloggers! :o)

Heather Wilkinson Rojo said...

Happy Blogoversary! I hope to see many more!

Debi Austen said...

Happy blogiversary! On to blog toddlerhood :-)

my Heritage Happens said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Annette Kapple said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! Won't be able to shut me up now :)

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Happy blogiversary to you!

Maggie said...

Happy 1st blogiversary!

GeniAus said...

Happy blogiversary, Jenny, I've enjoyed reading your posts and wish you another fruitful blogging year.

Greta Koehl said...

Happy Blogoversary, and here's to all the wonderful partnerships among the genea-blogging community!

Michelle Goodrum said...

Happy Blogiversary! Im glad you started your blog and look forward to year two.

Shelley Bishop said...

Congrats on your blogiversary!

Deb Ruth said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Liz said...

Happy Blogiversary, Jenny! I so enjoy reading your posts. Looking forward to many more years of them!

Julie said...

Congrats!!

Post a Comment