This year, I realized that I was exhibiting some habits that tended to be counterproductive to making any progress with my research. So I've decided that in addition to my genealogy goals, I would also make some genealogy resolutions.
- I will not add a fact to RootsMagic without a source.
- I will not add a document to RootsMagic without first transcribing it.
- I will correspond with my living relatives more than once a year.
- I will not go an entire week without reading my blog subscriptions.
- I will add pending links to my Genealogy Toolbox once per month.
I don't want to overdo it, so we'll leave it at 5. Five is a good number. What are your New Years' Resolutions?